Global Buying Guide - FAQ
for foreign shoppers
This guide is designed to smooth transactions with foreign buyers (especially
- Note the currency. Not all $ are US dollars. Click on the currency
converter at http://www.xe.net/ucc
to convert at the latest exchange rate.
- We can only accept US or UK checks. British customers can
send cheques to my mother in England at no extra charge.
- It can cost more to clear a check that is in a different currency than the
issuing country – therefore please do NOT send them.
- The fastest and cheapest way to pay internationally is through Paypal -
this will bring your item quickest. Click the checkout link on your
winner letter or auction to paypal. For details on jointing click here.
- Bank money orders or postal orders are welcome from the US or UK only.
- If you choose to pay by credit card either
click the checkout link on your winner letter or auction or click
http://www.onlineoriental.com/cardform2.htm, or Fax full details in US to:
5096964232 or UK Fax: 09701329414. Or send in two e-mails for security.
- Cash for small amounts is best, and there are no extra charges. It’s rare to go astray, but
if worried, send by recorded delivery.
- If you choose to pay by check, make out to Nigel Hay Mckay. Be careful not to
alter anything and that the words & figures match.
- I get very few bounced checks, but my bank charges are high if your check
is returned. Therefore you must pay US$15 fee if this happens as well as the
original amount. If not I will leave negative feedback warning other
- This reads as a lot of trouble! But in reality 95% of international
transactions have no problem.
Use your ‘back’ key to return –
or to go to the shop click here
Shop customers are exempt of any payment fees